Resztki po trollach i inne śmieci
Awatar użytkownika
hevanpal
gejątko
gejątko

Eight Fashion Rules That Have Gone Out of Fashion

Postautor: hevanpal » 20.08.2009 09:31:37

Eight Fashion Rules That Have Gone Out of Fashion

There have always been a set of rules, in regards to what you can wear, when you can wear it and how it should be put together. When it comes to fashion though, these rules are certainly not timeless. As fashions change with each season and the ideas of what is appropriate adjust over the years, rules that were once black and white, begin to take on shades of grey that can create a world of new fashion options.

Here are eight common fashion rules that are well past their prime and can be broken; if you know the right way to do it.

Awatar użytkownika
hevanpal
gejątko
gejątko

Postautor: hevanpal » 20.08.2009 09:32:02

1. Only wear white in the summer - For years, women have been forced to retire their white shoes, pants and skirts to the back of the closet when the days have turned cooler. White is now a year round colour that can do wonders to perk up your wardrobe in the drab days of autumn and winter. Simply choose a seasonally appropriate fabric or style, and white can be worn at any time.

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
hevanpal
gejątko
gejątko

Postautor: hevanpal » 25.08.2009 03:11:11

2. Never wear prints with patterns - Prints and patterns together can be quite complementary and even stunning, when done properly. Care should be taken when selecting the exact items that you are wearing together, but when done right, you will have created a masterpiece. Be sure that the colours are complementary and that you choose a smaller print to a larger pattern, or vice versa. Breaking this long-standing rule can expand your wardrobe further than you can imagine.

Obrazek

you can cick the photo or the WWW below to go directly to my home page to get more information

Awatar użytkownika
ayaha
gejątko
gejątko

Postautor: ayaha » 23.01.2015 07:47:46

hevanpal pisze:2. Never wear prints with patterns - Prints and patterns together can be quite complementary and even stunning, when done properly. Care should be taken when selecting the exact items that you are wearing together, but when done right, you will have created a masterpiece. Be sure that the colours are complementary and that you choose a smaller print to a larger pattern, or vice versa. Breaking this long-standing rule can expand your wardrobe further than you can imagine.

Obrazek

you can cick the photo or the WWW below to go directly to my home page to get more information

you are right i agree with u

Awatar użytkownika
OPEL-GSI
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Postautor: OPEL-GSI » 23.01.2015 08:27:26

Was ist? Hau ab !!

Polska mlodziez spiewa polskie piosenki. :lol:
Monogamista i faszysta.
Dżihad po niemiecku https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHXZYAEBgI

Awatar użytkownika
mpp

Postautor: mpp » 23.01.2015 08:36:59

Co ten temat tu jeszcze robi?! Przenoszę do śmietnika.
Proszę pospieszyć z przesiadaniem.

Wróć do „7.6. Wysypisko”